Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lax season underway


Now that we've played our first game, it should be noted that the hectic schedule yours truly keeps during these Spring months is well worth the effort. I just love it.
 
Freshman attack Mike Frank (pictured) had a hat trick against Elder and between him and fellow frosh Robert Leonard, we have a couple likely prospects for the upper levels of St. X lacrosse for several years to come.
 
There are a couple good defense prospects too. All in all, I would say this is the most prospect-heavy team I've coached. Some of these guys are pretty good athletes.

1 comment:

Jay Furr said...

I watched a bit of lacrosse on cable TV during all those weeks I was in Rochester. I guess I still don't really "get" the sport. Just looks like a lot of guys running around while other guys stand still watching them.